Short wigs are becoming more popular with celebrities and more common among the masses. They come in different forms. Your short wig can be either frontal lace wig or closure. It is important to understand the difference between a closed wig and a lace frontal wig to make sure you get what you are looking for.
What is a wig closure?
Closure is a hair extension that is sewn from temple to temple on the middle of your wig for easy separation. They fall into three categories: free block, middle block and three block. They do not regenerate your natural hair.
What is a lace frontal wig?
Hair extensions with frontal lobes cover half of the wig from ear to ear. This allows the frontal lobes to recreate one’s natural hair line. There can be a wide range of hairstyles with frontals, even ponytails. Ponytails are possible with 360 equipped frontals.
The difference between a lace frontal wig and a closure wig
The main difference between a lace frontal wig and a closure wig is the size. The closures are short and run from temple to temple and are used to regenerate natural hair. Lace frontal wigs, on the other hand, run from ear to ear and are used to recreate natural hair lines.
Another difference between closure and lace frontal wig is cost. Lace frontal wigs are more expensive than closures. If you are interested in a particular part, choose closure, for example the middle part. If you don’t want to be limited to one style and want versatility then lace frontal wigs are for you.
You can find a wide range of short wigs for African American women, Latin and Caucasian women. Designed with Swiss lace hair, textured hair or Korean synthetic lace, it is soft and delicate for your wear. In addition, these human hair wigs come in different colors such as natural black and brown to suit your different needs. One way you can never go wrong is when it comes to short human hair. Below are some short wigs you can choose from.
What kind of short human hair is a bob wig?
- Chen Bob: The cut head of this wig is close to the chin and its length is the same throughout the circumference of the head.
- Line Chapter: This wig is shorter from the back and gradually lengthens to the front.
- Inverted or graduated chapter: It has layers and a tapered back with a difference like a line chapter.
- Short bob wig with bangs: This wig has bangs and its length is around the circumference of the head near the chin.
- Asymmetric Chapter: This is a chapter where one part of the front is longer than the other.
How to take care of your short wig?
- After buying a short wig, you need to take good care of it to make sure it stays in good condition for a long time. Here are some things you should do:
- Keep your wig clean, how often you wash it will depend on how often you wear it. It is recommended to wash it every four weeks.
- You need high quality wig shampoo and conditioner to wash your wig.
- You will also need a good dating brush.
- Before washing, gently separate your wig with your dating brush.
- Use lukewarm water to wash and rinse the wig.
- After cleaning the wig, you can dry it in the air or blow dry it, but on very low heat because high temperatures can potentially weaken the hair.
- Store the wig in the original pack that came with it to prevent dangling.
Note: Never brush your wig when wet. You should also avoid roots when washing, so do not soak the entire wig in water.